PLEASE NOTE: To protect our staff and your safety in response to the threats of COVID-19, our office is currently available by appointment only and closed to the general public. We will continue to work diligently with you to avoid interruption, as much as possible, for your legal proceeding. We are also offering meetings via telephone and at the office -while observing social distancing protocol. If you need to drop off or pick up documents, please call to discuss options. Our staff will continue our normal business hours of 9am-5pm Monday through Friday. Please contact us at: 847-697-6770.
Thank you and we hope you and your loved ones stay happy and healthy!
MICHAEL A. WLODEK received his Bachelor of Arts degree in 1971 from Elmhurst College and law degree from Illinois Institute of Technology Chicago-Kent College of Law in 1976. Mike maintains a practice with emphasis on residential and commercial real estate transactions, business and corporate transactional matters, corporate and small business formation and maintenance, wills, trusts and probate practice. He served on the Kane County Bar Association Real Estate Committee. He is a member of the Kane County Bar Association.
Areas Of Practice
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Business and Corporate Transactional Matters
- Corporate and Small Business Formation and Maintenance
- Wills, Trusts and Probate Practice
- Illinois, 1976
- Illinois Institute of Technology Chicago-Kent College of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D. - 1976
- Elmhurst College
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1971
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- Kane County Bar Association Real Estate Committee
- Kane County Bar Association, Member