Our Practice Areas
Early, Tousey, Wlodek, Wong & Early, LLP is a general practice law firm serving the communities in Northern Illinois. Our Elgin lawyers and support staff work diligently to resolve each client’s legal issue with integrity and efficiency. With a solid reputation in the community, our clients trust that we have their best interests at heart, and take our roles as officers of the court very seriously.
Our team members serve client needs in the following legal practice areas:
- Corporate and business law, including transactions and litigation, business formation, operating issues, contracts (John F. Early, Michael Wlodek, Jennifer Sellers Wong, Meghan E. Early)
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) claims (Steven Tousey and Meghan E. Early)
- Residential real estate (Michael A. Wlodek, John F. Early, Jennifer Sellers Wong and Meghan E. Early )
- Commercial real estate, including annexation, development, subdivision, zoning, closings and title examinations (Michael Wlodek, John F. Early)
- Civil litigation, with an emphasis in chancery, negligence and contract matters (John F. Early, Jennifer Sellers Wong, Meghan E. Early)
- College and University Law
- Contract Law, including contract matters and disputes (John F. Early, Jennifer Sellers Wong)
- Municipal law matters, including bonds
- Estate planning, wills and trusts (John F. Early, Michael Wlodek, Jennifer Sellers Wong, Meghan E. Early)
- Probate (Michael Wlodek, Jennifer Sellers Wong, Meghan E. Early)
- Guardianships (Meghan E. Early)
- Personal injury claims (John F. Early, Jennifer Sellers Wong)
Dedicated Representation Throughout Your Case
No matter what your legal matter entails, our team is ready to meet with you to evaluate your case and determine if we can help. As our client, you will receive hands-on attention throughout your case from a knowledgeable attorney. Our goal is to resolve your issue in a way that suits your best interests, and to do so as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
Call us today at to discuss your situation. Or if you prefer, you may send us a message online and we will get back to you promptly.