Comprehensive Legal Representation In Northern Illinois

Frequently Asked Questions

Below are some frequently asked questions (FAQ) that we hear from clients at Early, Tousey, Wlodek, Wong & Early, LLP. If you have further questions, or a concern not addressed on this list, feel free to contact our firm for more information.

Why do I need a lawyer for my legal issue?

With legal representation, you can ensure your rights are protected throughout the legal process. The advice and guidance of an experienced lawyer can also help you to avoid costly mistakes and minimize the costs associated with litigation.

What are the advantages of hiring Early, Tousey, Wlodek, Wong & Early, LLP?

Our Elgin law firm has a strong reputation in the community and a solid track record both in and out of the courtroom. We strive to resolve every case as efficiently and cost-effectively as we can, while also meeting the best interests of our clients.

How does an attorney assist with commercial or residential real estate closings?

One of our attorneys can review the closing documents to ensure your interests are being protected with the transaction. He or she can also help with any necessary contract negotiations, and represent you at the closing.

What steps do I need to take to form a business in Illinois?

The first steps are to determine the feasibility of your business, select a business entity and devise your business plan. One of our knowledgeable business lawyers can guide you through these steps, as well as help you to register your company for legal and tax purposes.

Is there anything I can do after a denial of Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)?

It is common for a SSDI application to be denied, especially on the first try. You can file for an appeal and, if necessary, a hearing before an administrative law judge. Our SSDI attorneys can guide you through this process and work toward a favorable outcome.

Why do I need an estate plan?

Whether your assets are simple or complex, a comprehensive estate plan can ensure that they are distributed according to your wishes when you die. Additionally, you can appoint a power of attorney for your financial and health care decisions, arrange care for your minor children and prepare for possible end-of-life decisions should you become incapacitated.

What should I do after being injured in an accident?

After becoming injured in an accident, the first step is to seek the medical care that you need. If your accident was caused by another party’s negligence, you can file a personal injury claim to cover medical bills, lost wages and other damages. If the injury occurred at work, report it to your employer as soon as possible and file for workers’ compensation benefits.

Contact Our Firm

Contact Us

Early, Tousey, Wlodek, Wong & Early, LLP