PLEASE NOTE: To protect our staff and your safety in response to the threats of COVID-19, our office is currently available by appointment only and closed to the general public. We will continue to work diligently with you to avoid interruption, as much as possible, for your legal proceeding. We are also offering meetings via telephone and at the office -while observing social distancing protocol. If you need to drop off or pick up documents, please call to discuss options. Our staff will continue our normal business hours of 9am-5pm Monday through Friday. Please contact us at: 847-697-6770.
Thank you and we hope you and your loved ones stay happy and healthy!
- Partner, 1981
STEPHEN D. TOUSEY received his Bachelor of Arts degree 1968 from the University of Illinois and his and law degree from the John Marshall School of Law in 1980. Steve maintains a general practice with concentrations in social security disability claims, traffic and misdemeanor prosecution. He currently is the municipal prosecutor for the Village of West Dundee, the Village of Gilberts and the City of Elgin. Steve is a former Assistant State's Attorney for Kane County.
Areas Of Practice
- General Law
- Social Security Disability Claims
- Traffic and Misdemeanor Prosecution
- Illinois, 1980
- U.S. Federal Court, 1980
- John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D. - 1980
- University of Illinois, Urbana, Illinois
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 00/1968
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- Kane County Bar Association, Member
- NOSSCR, Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Ecker Center for Mental Health, Board Member
- Sigma Phi Epsilon